The registration procedure for MHT CET has now been open for all the aspiring students who wish to pursue or practice engineering studies in Maharashtra. While filling the online application MHT CET form, the applicants can face certain problems and issues. In such cases, the applicants can get stuck or might miss out some of the important points that can lead to unsuccessful submission of the MHT CET form 2017. It’s better to take help and guidance while filling the form online. By just referring to the steps mentioned here one can successfully fill the form. The registrations for the MHT CET form 2017 are opened from 14th February 2017. The candidates who are interested can fill the application forms till 23rd March, 2017. If late fees then, the last day of submission is 30th March, 2017.
Steps to fill MHT CET form
The registration process of MHT CET has four easy and simple steps. The applicants have to finish each of the steps individually for successfully submitting the MHT CET form 2017. The four steps which are involved in the application procedure are as follows:
Step 1: Registration and the Filling of the Form
Step 2: Uploading the Scanned Documents
Step 3: Payment of the Fees
Step 4: Taking Print Out of the Confirmation Page
Highlights of MHT CET form 2017
- The Mode of filling the application form will be online only.
- The applicants have to ensure that their registered mobile number and email ID and are submitted correctly and properly.
- The scanned images have to be uploaded properly.
- The Payment has to be made in an online mode.
- All of the applicants have to keep all the details of their bank ready. Also, the account holder name should always match the account number of the applicant that is being submitted while the application form is being filled.
- The field of Aadhaar Card number is not mandatory to be filled.
What all to keep ready Before Filling the MHT CET form 2017?
All the basic information has to be provided in all the documents of applicant from where the basic information can be provided and should be kept ready for any reference. This decreases the chances of the applicant to make any mistakes while filling the online application form. The below mentioned documents and details should be kept ready before the applicant starts filing the application form:
- Credit Card or Debit Card for paying the fees.
- Proper details of the applicant’s bank account.
- Clear and proper Scanned images of the applicant’s signature and photograph. Certain specifications of scanned images should be kept in mind:
- The photograph of the applicant should be passport sized, colored and recently taken.
- The photograph should been taken beside a light/white background.
- The application might get rejected if the photograph isn’t clear.
- The applicant’s signature should be done on the white paper with a black-ink pen and should be scanned in 200 dots per inch scanner resolution.
Keep yourself updated with latest MHT CET form and its details with http://www.cetjob.com/